In an exciting development for Common Change UK and a testament to our dedication to transparency, accountability, and responsible stewardship of the funds you raise, we have successfully registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
Who Are The Funding Regulator?
The Funding Regulator is an independent regulatory body tasked with overseeing charities’ financial conduct and fundraising practices. It plays a crucial role in promoting public trust and confidence in the charitable sector by ensuring that charities adhere to the highest standards of financial management and governance.
What Does This Mean For Common Change UK?
- Enhanced Credibility: The Funding Regulator’s stamp of approval adds an extra layer of credibility to Common Change UK’s operations.
- Improved Transparency: CCUK are obligated to disclose financial information, including sources of income and expenditure.
- Accountability and Governance: Ensuring adherence to good governance practices including maintaining clear policies, procedures, and practices that safeguard against mismanagement or fraud.
- Fundraising Compliance: Sets guidelines for ethical fundraising practices ensuring that fundraising efforts are conducted ethically and responsibly.
- Expert Guidance: Access to valuable resources and guidance from the Funding Regulator supporting charities to operate effectively and navigate any challenges that may arise.
We want to take this opportunity to thank all the members of Common Change UK who continue to help us grow and challenge economic inequality within our communities.
Common Change, putting the power of change into your hands!